Pre-Alpha Usability Load Test Guide
A step-by-step tutorial.
Step 1: Guide to Obtaining the Near Wallet Address1
- 3.When you see a Connect Wallet pop-up, click on “Connect”.
- 3.You will be redirected to create a test net Near Wallet.
- 4.Click on “Create Account” to create a new Near Wallet account.
6. Input your desired Account ID.
7. Your Near Wallet address will be in the format of XXXXX.testnet. Please take note of it as it will be required as a part of the whitelist process.
8. Choose a security method to secure and recover your account. It is better to choose "Sure Passphrase" for a smoother experience at the moment.
9. Click “Connect” to connect the Near Wallet to our platform. This may take a couple of minutes.
10. Please send us your Near Wallet address (in the format of XXXXX.testnet) through the survey form, where you will be notified of the next steps.
Step 2: Guide to trying out the 3D NFT Creator and view the minted NFT
- 2.Please try out the 3D Asset customization aspect for the following,
- Characters (Name: Runner and Bob)
- Cars (Name: 4 Door)
3. Click “Deploy” to mint NFT (*If you receive the following message after you have sent your wallet address, "You are not allowed to mint NFT", please refresh the page.)
4. You will be redirected to the Near Wallet, where you will need to click “Approve” to approve the transaction5. Once you are redirected back to Reitio’s platform, the minting is done
7. Click on the “Collectible” tab of your Near Wallet and you will be able to see the minted NFT.
8. Please send us a screenshot of the NFT.
9. Once we have verified that screenshot, we will airdrop the NFT to your Ethereum address.